According to the American Institute of Stress, job stress costs U.S. employers over $300 billion per year as a result of workplace accidents, absenteeism, turnover, diminished productivity, direct medical, legal, and insurance costs, and workers’ compensation.
It’s more important than ever for employers to have programs and systems in place to improve the overall well-being of their employees. And it’s also important for employees to make mental and physical health and wellness a priority to perform at their best in all areas of life.
Tune Inward’s workplace meditation program introduces employers and employees to meditation in a practical and accessible way.
- Increases awareness and presence
- Lowers blood pressure, cortisol, and adrenaline
- Improves brain health and function
- Improves digestion and immune system function
- Improves rest and sleep
- Increases patience and tolerance
- Strengthens compassion and kindness
- Provides a unique benefit to current and new employees
- Enhances productivity, efficiency, and creativity
- Improves morale
- Enhances employee and client relationships
- Lowers healthcare costs
- Breaks the ripple effect of negativity